13 Weeks Down, 27 More Weeks to go! ❤
Starting weight 120 pounds - Starting waist measurement 31.5 inches.
Highlights and Lowlights of my Pregnancy Week 10:
- Baby's heartbeat was a strong 156bpm
- I have had no bleeding or cramping!
- Still not losing as much of my mucous plug!
- Nausea has calmed down a little. It's only bad in the car and after some meals.
- Got to see my precious baby at our ultrasound!
- Almost out of the FIRST TRIMESTER!
- My prediction was right on the baby's due date. 05-26-15
- No more horrible diarrhea!
- Bloated has started to go away!
- Exhaustion has kicked in at full force!
- Easily upset!
- Loss of appetite.
- Round ligament pains especially when I sneeze.
- Breasts are starting to feel tender.
Uterus is the size of a grapefruit.
Weight gain: Same weight.
Stretch marks: No new ones!
Belly button in or out: It is an innie outtie! I have never had it pop out for any of my pregnancies.
Sleep: Elena has been waking up every hour at the least so sleep hasn't been happening at night for this momma.
Best moment this week: I got to see precious baby at my 13 week screening and ultrasound.
Worst moment this week: I have been beyond emotional and easily peeved this week. I think the stress is getting to me.
Miss anything: I miss not being a hormonal mess. I have never felt more insecure and needy.
Movement: No movement yet just gas!
Cravings: Sweet stuff this week! Chocolate, fruits, cherry pie, waffles. The list goes on!
Queasy or sick: Just tired this week. I still can't eat in the mornings but i'm use to that by now.
Looking forward to: The second trimester!
Mood: With the babies I am beyond happy and loveable no matter my mood. Elena melts you with her giggles and Brayden's kisses and hugs always fill my heart with love. I have still been pulling away from everything else. Talking to a bunch of people add on to my stress so I have just been concentrating on me and my family.
Appointment with my midwife December 9th!
What I look forward to: A confirmation that the baby is okay and growing perfectly!