10 Weeks Down, 30 More Weeks to go! ❤
Starting weight 120 pounds - Starting waist measurement 31.5 inches.
measurements remain the same.
Highlights and Lowlights of my Pregnancy Week 10:
- The baby had a strong heartbeat of 145 bpm at first ultrasound.
- I have had no bleeding or cramping!
- Loss of mucous plug bits stopped this week!
- Nausea has calmed down a little. It's only bad in the car and after some meals.
- A little worried that the baby is smaller than what it's suppose to be. With Brayden and Elena everything was always right on track.
- DIARRHEA after EVERY meal. Doesn't matter if I eat chili or a salad.
- Loss of appetite.
Uterus is the size of a grapefruit.
Weight gain: Same weight.
Stretch marks: No new ones!
Belly button in or out: It is an innie outtie! I have never had it pop out for any of my pregnancies.
Sleep: Actually been tossing and turning due to gas and round ligament pains.
Best moment this week: Sunday I had an amazing family day with Matt and the babies.
Worst moment this week: Worst moment this week is having to run to the bathroom after EVERY MEAL. I never had this with my other pregnancies.
Miss anything: I miss not being a hormonal mess. I have never felt more insecure and needy.
Movement: No movement yet!
Cravings: Sandwiches, so Matt bought me fully cooked chicken breast.
Queasy or sick: A tad better but still struggling.
Looking forward to: The second trimester!
Mood: Sometimes I feel like I am way over my head but my babies are the best things that have happened to me and they always make me feel better with their little giggles and smiles.
Appointment with my Midwife on November 11th.
First Trimester Testing and Ultrasound November 19th.
What I look forward to: A confirmation that the baby is okay and growing perfectly!