30 Weeks Down, 10 More To Go! ❤
Baby is about 15.7 inches long now and weighs around 3 pounds.
Starting weight 120 pounds - Starting waist 31.5 inches.
I am now137lbs & 39 inches
WEIGHT: +19 pounds
WAIST: 39 inches (+7.5 inches)
Highlights and Lowlights of my Pregnancy Week 30:
- Baby boy moves a ton and reassures mom he's okay.
- I have had no bleeding and loss of mucus plug the past FOUR weeks!
- Baby boy had a strong heartbeat at my appointment.
- Being blessed with a healthy baby and pregnancy so far!
- Passed my glucose test with flying colors!
- I get to see my little man in ultrasound again in a few weeks! Sadly this is because he is breech though.
- Lower back / tailbone pain is still bad at times.
- Baby boy is breech.
- I have felt a little more tired and emotional this week.
See my update from my last pregnancy at 30 weeks!
This adorable + comfy dress is from Modern Vintage Boutique
I also got the chance to photograph my adorable BUMP BOW!
A fun option for Smoothing, Soothing & Accessorizing!
Check out their website!
Thank you for reading!
Always feel free to comment below.
Follow my new YouTube Channel!